Saturday, February 26, 2011

Why So.....?

Before starting this post.....wanna ask a very typical question - what do u think love is ?
Ok, now I m sure lot of thoughts would have started jumping into your mind, you would have started thinking all ur sms, google quotes or in case you have any boyfriend/ girlfriend, then what he or she has told you...what u actually feel for them and so on...I m not sure whether I m right or not bt ya I m definitely close to you.....
I also kept on wondering that what love is....in childhood, when got my first crush, was that a love or kept on writing lot many things by thinking someone, was that a love or watiting for someone special to come in my life...was that love or fighting with my whole family for someone, was that a love...or spending lot of time in travelling just to see a glance of that someone, was that a love....or feeling jealous and possessive for him, was that a love.....actually I m still confused that what love is, was it just a simple attraction or I was just behaving like an emotional fool....
My father always told me that - dear, none of the love is real...that is just a timepass of those guys for which they use 100 tricks and now I agree with him but then at that stage why I felt like helpless, mindless....forgot every teaching of my dad, just kept on thinking about that someone special....even though he was not at all thinking about me...actually he was a trickster but I didn't recognize that...just started flowing in his words...and later on got the best learning of life...
Actually I m sure that this case is with most of us. especially with all females...that whenever anyone praises us, or shows us little great importance or shows as if he won't be able to live without us...we all start believing them....we start remembering each and every single word uttered from his mouth whenever we are alone....why this happens, have we ever wondered....why we always want someone to praise us, or to love us, or to make us feel special....though we know sometimes that he is telling lie but we don't want to think that aspect....
Why we can't become little strong and stop believing blindly someone...or we are really very big hearted that we will fogive everyone who ever will hurt us....This is our foolishness or our genuineness......wanna all of you to think....Please

3 comments:

  1. I dont know what love is ... Neither do i think anyone can define it .. love cannot be measured .. Sometimes u keep thinkin of the person you like and want to spend most of your time with him and you call it love .. but may be thats jus attraction ... You really dont know ...I feel you get used to one another ..And feel very peaceful with him ...But it doesnot mean you cannot have the same kind of feeling with other person ... I dont believe in one sided love stories too.. You love the way other person makes you feel .. And it should be both ways .. If there is any such thing like 'love'then it should be from both sides ... Otherwise one faces unfulfilled expectations ... Inseurities .. which can ruin a relationship ..

    Most of girls are emotional fools .. I agree with that.. But its not gender specific .. Some guys are way too emotional ... One gets emotional with the one who he/she likes the most .. for rest they wont bother that much ..And its not other person's fault ..So we all should be strong enough to accept this and dont let your expectations go high ..

    Everyone wants to be loved .. So let yourself fall for the person who loves you as much as you do ... and you will feel that love by the way that person treats you .. No lies, no excuses ...If you dont feel that way then try to come out of it and move on.. Because you may be precious for someone else .. Keep you heart open for that person who will respect you and love you that way you do . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess thz dayz love is nothing more thn "give n take"....girlz for giving nd guyz for taking. It has become some kind of trade whr evrybody wants to have a win-win feeling. I also had a wonderful relationship and then I did one mistake and everything was finished. sometimes I wonder "was tht love???" cz love teaches us to forgive also. Actually, now I hav started believing tht there is nothing called love. People will love u till the time u r fulfilling thr expectations n nt not expecting nethng in return.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of you...and haan thanks for reading and commenting..:)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews